THERE AND BACK AGAIN

A Dork's Tale by Alex Great

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Monument Valley

I spent the other day with one of my best friends, Paul, in Albuquerque. We mostly just hung out so they're aren't any pictures from that, but today I went to Monument Valley in southern Utah. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.



I took a rock as a suvenier and decided to leave a piece of the Hamptons behind to replace it. I happened to have a shell in my car as a decoration, so now either some random tourist will be very confused to find signs of sea life in a desert or I'll return in a year or so and find my shell hidden in the same spot.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the pictures, And they make me jelous that I was not there to take awesome pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would have loved it there. I wish I had a better camera so I could take even better pictures!

    ReplyDelete