THERE AND BACK AGAIN

A Dork's Tale by Alex Great

Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Site of my 25th Birthday!



Austin was much more enjoyable Texas city. I met up with my friend Johnny, and he took me to a spot with a great view of the city and surrounding area. He even pointed out where Andy Roddick lives, and then proceeded to assure me was not a stalker... it's the white house behind the cul-de-sac.


After the stalking that wasn't stalking, we went to get some vegetarian friendly Tex-Mex and then to sixth and fourth street for some bars. Johnny pointed out this one 25-plus club that has a glass dance floor with freakin' sharks underneath!!! Now I have something to look forward to when I turn 25... all my good friends should start saving now cuz we are going to Austin for my 25th birthday! The spent pretty much the whole next day kinda hung over on an eight hour drive out of Texas through no-man's land... so yeah, I had a fun night but a not so fun morning. Thank you's go out to all who talked to me over the phone on that drive!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I found out about your blog from a friend of a friend of a friend. I am planning a similar self finding trip in the spring but currently living in Austin. I'm not sure I would spend my 25th on 6th street however.

    Great stuff though!

    Happy Travels

    ReplyDelete